The Pima County Sheriff's Department has released more details on Jared Lee Loughner, showing that he stayed up all night before the deadly shooting and listing items found in his pockets at the time of his arrest.
When deputies arrested Loughner Saturday morning they found in his pockets a 4-inch buck knife, a plastic bag with an undisclosed amount of money, two 15-round magazines, a bank card and his Arizona driver's license, said Deputy Jason Ogan, a sheriff's spokesman.
On Friday afternoon, deputies released a timeline on Loughner from the night before the shooting to last Saturday night when officials served a search warrant at his house.
Officials say he purchased the 9 mm Glock Model 19 handgun with extended magazine and one box of ammunition on Nov. 30.
Night before shooting
• 11:35 p.m. Loughner drops off a roll of 35 mm film to be developed at Walgreens, 3800 W. Ina Road.
Day of shooting:
• 12:24 a.m.: Loughner makes a purchase at Circle K, 4900 W. Ina Road.
• 12:29 a.m.: Loughner checks into Motel 6, 4630 W. Ina.
• 2:19 a.m.: Loughner returns to Walgreens to get developed photos.
• 2:34 a.m.: Loughner makes purchase at Chevron Store, 7620 N. Hartman Road.
• 4:12 a.m.: Loughner posts bulletin on Myspace. Titled post "Goodbye friends," which contained recently developed photo from Walgreens.
• 6:12 a.m.: Loughner makes purchase at Walmart Store at Foothills Mall, 7635 N La Cholla Blvd.
• 6:21 a.m.: Loughner makes purchase at Circle K Store, 3712 W. Cortaro Farms Road.
• 7:04 a.m.: Loughner attempts to purchase ammunition at Walmart store at Foothills Mall.
• 7:27 a.m. Loughner purchases ammunition and backpack-style diaper bag at Super Walmart, 8280 N. Cortaro Road.
• 7:30 a.m. Arizona Game and Fish Department officer stops Loughner for running a red light at Cortaro Road and Interstate 10.
• 7:31 to 9:40 a.m. Loughner returns home and is confronted by his father. He flees carrying a black bag.
• 9:41 a.m. Cabdriver picks up Loughner at Circle K, 3712 W. Cortaro Farms Road, and drives him to Safeway, 7100 N. Oracle Road.
• 9:54 a.m. Cabdriver and Loughner enter Safeway to get change for fare.
• 10:10 a.m. Loughner opens fire. Nineteen people are wounded; six are killed.
• 10:11 a.m. Pima County Sheriff's Department receives 911 call.
• 10:14 a.m. First paramedic unit, Rural Metro Fire Rescue 76, is dispatched.
• 10:15 a.m. First deputy on scene; Loughner is detained.
• 10:16 a.m. Second deputy on scene; Loughner's weapon secured.
• 10:19 a.m. Medical personnel begin arriving.
• 10:31 a.m. Southwest Ambulance, Paramedic 83, on scene.
• 10:41 a.m. Southwest Ambulance, Paramedic 831, transports U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords to UMC.
• 10:50 a.m. Loughner transported to sheriff's substation, 7300 N. Shannon Road.
• 6:59 p.m. Warrant served at residence of Loughner's parents.