Seven months into President Trump's administration - despite the rhetoric - the Arizona border remains largely as it was before he took office.
As featured on
After months of tough campaign rhetoric, the Trump administration touted a steep decline in …
After months of tough campaign rhetoric, the Trump administration touted a steep decline in border-crossing arrests as evidence of a “new era.” This Arizona Daily Star investigation examines what exactly has changed — and what hasn't — along Arizona’s border with Mexico.
- Border Patrol agents accused of stealing $100K in gun parts are on trial
- Federal grand jury indicts 2 men in bribery of customs officer in Naco
- As assaults on federal agents rise, so do prosecutions
- Poll: Will Trump's popularity in Arizona trickle down to Senate race?
- Judges question Border Patrol's checkpoint rules for observers, protesters
- Most deportations from Arizona still result from border, not interior, arrests
- Border wall models thwart US commandos in tests
- Arizona Gov. Ducey to deploy 338 National Guard troops to border
- 'Toncs at the barn': Tucson border agents' texts shed light on arrest of No More Deaths volunteer
- Arizona federal courts too busy to add more border-crosser cases, chief judge says
A current underused tool, the GIF is making it’s mark in the modern advertising world. This fun and playful animation is a simple way to boost brands across all social media platforms while showing consumers that brands are keeping up with current trends.
What if I told you Pinterest has over 70 million users who are more than willing to share your brand and products for you? Intrigued? It’s easier than breaking a sweat in the summer. By creating a business page within Pinterest, you get a pin board to post products/inventory and also gain ac…