GIFT IDEAS AND DEALS
For the family
- 17.6” HP Pavilion Touch Smart Laptop, $269.99 at Office Depot.
- Android 7” Tablet, $39.99 at Best Buy.
- 14’ trampoline, $165 at Walmart.
- 50” 1080p LED HDTV, $229 at Target.
- LG Blu Ray player, $38 at Walmart.
- Skylanders SwapForce or Infinity, $38.96 at Walmart.
- Sony Playstation 3 holiday bundle. Comes with The Last of Us and Batman: Arkham Origins, $199.99 at Best Buy.
- XBox 360, $99 at Walmart.
- Disney Planes, Epic, Croods and Monsters University DVDs, $9.96 at Walmart.
- 5.1 channel DVD home theater, $79.99 at Best Buy.
- Sleepwear, $5 at Target.
- Big Bang Theory, season 6 on DVD, $7.99 at Best Buy.
- Barbie I can Be Dolls, $6 at Kmart.
- Decree super skinny jeans, $17.99 at JC Penney.
- Total Girl or Arizona tees, $5.99 at JC Penney.
- Juniors sweaters, $9.99 at JC Penney.
- Arizona v-necks, tee or cami, $4.99 at JC Penney.
- Monster High Gloom Beach doll, $7 at Kmart.
- Box costume jewelry, $5 at Kmart.
- Katy Perry “Prism” CD, $6.96 at Walmart.
- 20” bike, $49 at Walmart (for boys, too.)
- Lalaloopsy play set, $5 at Walmart.
- Sofia doll playset, $15 at Walmart.
- Hello Kitty jewelry, $9.99 at Kohl’s.
- Jewelry box, $11.99 at Kohl’s.
- Nerf Rebelle, $11.99 at Toys R Us.
- Arizona thermal hoodies, $5.99 at JC Penney.
- Boys tees, $5.99 at JC Penney.
- Arizona skinny jeans, $11.99 at JC Penney.
- Hex-bugs Robot Ants, $4.99 at Radio Shack.
- Satellite electric scooter, $69.99 at Kmart.
- Guys graphic tees, $5 at Kmart.
- Lego Battle of Ninjago for Nintendo DS, $10 at Walmart.
- Pogo stick, $13 at Walmart.
- 31” Superman or Batman action figure, $20 at Walmart.
- Nerf Hail Fire, $22.88 at Walmart.
- Air Hogs Fly Crane Helicopter, $15 at Walmart.
- Tonka Mighty Dump Truck, $10 at Walmart.
- Lego Chima Eagle’s Castle, $22.49 at Target.
- Razor folding scooter with light-up wheels, $19 at Target ( for girls, too).
- Hot Wheels Terrain Twister, $49.99 at Toys R Us.
- Boots, $18 at Target.
- Women’s faux leather jacket, $20 at Target.
- Liz Claiborne nylon tote, $19.99 at JC Penney.
- Two pack of infinity scarves, $4 at Walmart.
- Worthington sweaters, $11.99.
- Photo storage boxes, six for $10 at Aaron Brothers.
- Diamond accent jewelry, $19.99 at Kmart.
- Three-piece Joe Boxer women’s sleep set, $9.99 at Kmart.
- Jewelry armoire, $47 at Ashley Furniture or Sam Levitz.
- Crystal jewelry, $11.99 at Kohl’s.
- Pitch Perfect DVD, $6 at Target.
- Nautica pea coat, $59.99 at Macy’s.
- Tommy Hilfiger coat, $79.99 at Macy’s.
- Stafford shirt and tie sets, $17.99 at JC Penney.
- Black & Decker Lithium Ion cordless drill, $49.97 at Lowes.
- 49 piece pliers and screwdriver set, $9.98 at Lowe’s.
- World War Z DVD, $7.99 at Kmart.
- Call of Duty Ghosts, $39.96 at Walmart.
- ESPN tabletop games, $11.88 at Home Depot.
- Brinkman 4-piece stainless steel grill set, $9.88 at Home Depot.
- Beats by Dr. Dre studio headphones, $114.95 at Walmart.
- Long sleeve flannels, $6 at Walmart.
- Stanley 252 mechanics tool set, $49 at Walmart.
- Craftsman 3-drawer metal tool chest, $39.99 at Sears.
For young children
- Okie Dokie shoes, $9.99 at JC Penney.
- V-Tech InnoTab 3, $59.99 at Kmart.
- Joe Boxer blanket sleepers, $5 at Kmart.
- Route 66 kids tees, $3 at Kmart.
- Disney storybooks, $5 at Kmart.
- 29” animated rocking horse, $24.97 at Home Depot.
- Fisher-Price 6-volt Barbie or Hot Wheels jeeps, $89 at Walmart.
- LeapPad Explorer 2, $39.99 at Toys R Us.
- Candyland, $3.88 at Walmart.
- Elmo Hugs, $44 at Walmart.
- Sleepwear for kids, $4.50 at Walmart.
- Fisher Price Growing Baby infant toys, $5 at Walmart.
- Jumping Beans tops and bottoms, $4.99 for toddlers and $3.99 for infants at Kohl’s.
- LeapFrog Touch Magic Guitar, $7.49 at Toys R Us.
- Imaginarium 55-piece train set with table, $39.99 at Toys R Us.
- Monsters University Pillow Buddy, $14.99 at Fry’s.
- Dearfoam or Isotoner slippers, $9.99 at JC Penney.
- Velvet or plush throw, $8.99 at JC Penney.
- 5x7 brag books, three for $10 at Aaron Brothers.
- RCA 7” dual core tablet, $49 at Walmart.
- 4x6 caption frames, $5.99 at Kohl’s.
- Big Buddha Pashmina, $6.98 at Stein Mart.
- 12-month photo calendar, 8
- x11, $5 at Staples.
- Homedics foot bath, $14.99 at Macy’s.
- Boxed gift mug, $3.99 at Sears.
For someone special
- Diamond Accent snowflake pendant, $19.99 at JC Penney.
- iPad mini, $299 at Walmart. Comes with $100 gift card.
- 2-pound box of Russell Stover chocolate, $10 at Walmart.
- Men’s Bulova silver-tone watch, $89.99 at Kohl’s.
- ct. diamond solitaire earrings, $89.99 at Kohl’s.
- Nook 7” HD 8gb tablet, $79 at Target.
- Cashmere scarf, $17.98 at Stein Mart.
- Surface 32 GB tablet, $199.99 at Best Buy.
- Blue topaz and diamond jewelry, 3-piece set, $99 at Macy’s.
Gifts for the home
- Collage wall frames, $8.88 at Michaels.
- Farberware 10-piece nonstick cookware, $38.88 at Big Lots.
- Bean Bag Chair, $10 at Big Lots.
- Slow cooker, griddle, waffle maker or 12-cup coffee maker, $9.99 at JC Penney.
- 30-piece food storage set, $3.99 at Kmart.
- Flip-top storage ottoman, $27 at Ashley Furniture or Sam Levitz.
- Backyard four-burner grill, $99 at Walmart.
- George Foreman five-serving grill, $9.44 at Walmart.
- Rachael Ray 15-piece porcelain enamel nonstick cookware, $89 at Walmart.
- Three-piece cookie sheet set, $9.99 at Kohl’s.
- Oneida 82-piece flatware service for 16, $47.99 at Kohl’s.
- Twin sheet sets, $5.99 at Macy’s.
- Any size comforter, $9.99 at Anna’s Linens.
For the artsy person
- Ten-piece Artist Loft canvas set, $11.99 at Michaels.
- Disney art and activity set, $10 at Walmart.
- Three-in-one craft sets, $4.99 at Toys R Us.
- Crayola Color Cube, $12 at Target.
For the outdoorsy type
- New Balance 610V2 Running Shoes, $39 at Big 5 Sporting Goods.
- Wilson basketball, $12 at Big 5 Sporting Goods.
- Bladerunner Twist inline skates, $34.99 at Sports Authority.
- Sleeping bags, $11.99 at Sports Authority.
For the shutterbug
- Canon Powershot Sx160, $79 at Walmart.
- Nikon Cookpix S6500 with 8 gb card and camera case, $169.99 at Office Max.