Paul Beeson, chief of the Border Patrol's Tucson Sector, spoke with the press Wednesday at the agency's office on South Swan Road. Beeson gave an update on an April 19 agent-involved shooting on the Tohono O'odham Nation. Video by Curt Prendergast/Arizona Daily Star.
As featured on
A news conference Wednesday centered on gunfire incident southwest of Tucson.
Better strategies needed to address security, residents and lawmakers said.
- Plaintiffs: Images show inhumane conditions in Border Patrol cells
- Border Patrol agent arrested, faces extreme DUI charge
- Official: Border Patrol chief forced out of job
- Border Patrol agent’s radio blocks knife in struggle near Tucson
- Judges question Border Patrol's checkpoint rules for observers, protesters