Fire damages apartments

2013-05-12T00:00:00Z 2013-05-14T08:46:39Z Fire damages apartmentsKimberly Matas Arizona Daily Star Arizona Daily Star
May 12, 2013 12:00 am  • 

Unattended candles started an apartment fire late Friday.

Fire crews were sent just after 11 p.m. to a complex in the 3700 block of North Fairview Avenue near West Prince Road, Capt. Barrett Baker of the Tucson Fire Department said in a news release.

The apartment's resident was displaced along with a family in the unit below.

Copyright 2014 Arizona Daily Star. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Activate

Most Popular

Follow the Arizona Daily Star

Featured businesses

View more...

Deals, offers & events

View more...

Retractable patio shades

Call today for more information!

Event Calendar

Today's events | Add an event

Most viewed:


Get weekly ads via e-mail