Ricky Hernandez, chief financial officer at the Pima County School Superintendent's Office, explains what the most common buckets of school funding are and some misconceptions constituents have about school finance.
Video by Yoohyun Jung
As featured on
Facility repairs, maintaining arts and full-day kindergarten are at top of superintendents' lists.
- TUSD delays pursuing bond election to pay for campus upgrades, repairs
- Tucson Unified won't hold bond election this year
- Sahuarita-UA fellowships focus on grooming locals for teaching jobs
- Hughes credit union to give out $10,000 in scholarship
- Arizona lags in schools' internet access, but change is coming
- Sunnyside to seek 12% budget override in November election