On StarNet: View more photos at azstarnet.com/gallery
If you go
• What: Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, featuring thousands of miniatures in a 15,500-square-foot building.
• Where: 4455 E. Camp Lowell Drive.
• Hours: Noon-4 p.m. Sunday; 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday.
• Admission: $9 adults, $8 for military and seniors (65 and older); $6 for those 4-17; free for children 3 and younger.
• Kids' camps: The museum offers weeklong themed camps from 9 a.m. to noon Monday-Friday for kids ages 5-7 and 8-12. Cost is $90 per child, which includes a snack and all supplies. Preregistration is required. Lunchtime supervision is included.
• Daily Clubhouse: Kids can do crafts, play games and do yoga and gymnastics during the weekday Clubhouse, which runs 1-4 p.m. for ages 5-12. Preregistration is suggested. In June, cost is $15 per child; after that it's $20 per child. Lunchtime supervision is included.
• Thursday discount: Admission is $6 for all visitors on Thursdays (except for those 3 and younger, who get in free).
• Free for military: Through Labor Day, admission is free for active-duty military members and their families.
• Info: Go to theminitimemachine.org or call 881-0606.