If you go
• What: "Arizona Smith and the Relic of Doom."
• When: 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday; 6 and 8 p.m. Friday-Sunday. The show runs through June 2. Some matinees may be offered; call for information.
• Where: The Gaslight Theatre, 7010 E. Broadway.
• Cost: $18.50, with discounts available.
• From the Gaslight's website: It's a race against time as the famed archaeologist Arizona Smith must battle insurmountable odds, foreign agents and secrets from his own past to locate the legendary Lost Relic. The fate of the world rests in the balance as Arizona sets out on an exotic journey to faraway mountains, treacherous deserts and mysterious temples in a last-ditch effort to secure the Lost Relic before it falls into enemy hands.