The Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation is participating in a nationwide campaign, which urges people to get tested for HIV.
The 17th Annual HIV Testing Day is from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. next Wednesday at the SAAF main office, 375 S. Euclid, and other locations around Tucson.
The HIV testing is free and confidential. It is a rapid test that provides results in 15 minutes. SAAF is partnering with the Pima County Health Department, COPE Community Services and Wingspan in this call for HIV testing.
Locations offering the free testing on Wednesday are:
- Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation 375 S. Euclid Ave. 8:00am-8:00pm
- Pima County Health Department Theresa Lee Clinic-332 S. Freeway 8:00am-5:00pm
- Pima County Health Department Family Planning Clinic- 3555 N. 1st Avenue 8:00am-12:00pm
- COPE Community Services 101 S. Stone Ave and 85 W. Franklin St. 8:00am-5:00pm
- Wingspan 430 E. 7th St. 10:00am-2:00pm
- Pima County Health Department 6920 E. Broadway Suite E 2:00pm-6:00pm
- COPE Community Services Coady Clinic- 8050 E. Lakeside Parkway 12:00pm-4:30pm
- COPE Community Services 1501 W. Commerce Court 8:30am-1:00pm