Gov. Doug Ducey visits the legislature and gives his State of the State speech to open the 2017 Arizona State legislative session.
- Ducey wants more teacher pay, extension of welfare benefits to some
- Tucson City Council to consider limits to cell phone use while driving
- Ducey vows to boost border trade, school spending during Tucson visit
- Steller: Gov. Ducey metamorphoses into pragmatic politician
- Today's the first day of hundreds of new Arizona laws
LATEST LOCAL OFFERS
KU Studios Home of Kids Unlimited