Here are just a few things you'll find only in our print and e-editions today:
1. Don't miss our illustrated guide to every construction project going on in downtown Tucson.
2. Come along to Douglas's annual Mother's Day cake auction, now in its 50th year.
3. Learn all about Tuesday's City Council study session, which may bring the council a step closer to deciding whether Rosemont Copper or FICO gets a pipeline to bring CAP water south from the Tucson area.
4. Columnist Tim Steller checks out claims that the proposed rail yard near Picacho Peak would do more harm than good and makes his recommendation on whether the project should proceed.
5. Arizona Wildcats men's basketball beat writer Bruce Pascoe takes score on the team's graduating seniors - and their prospects for playing in the NBA.
6. Pima Community College decides to end its exclusive relationship with a local law firm. Find out why, and what happens next.
7. After years of decline, apprehensions of people crossing the border illegally are growing again.
8. Tucson Electric Power wants to raise rates - we explain what's in store for consumers.
9. Clip coupons worth savings of $176.
10. Browse through our weekly pile of sales inserts.