1. The monsoon is coming. Really. Here's what you need to get ready for the rainy season.
2. The proposed national defense budget looks good for Tucson's Raytheon Missile Systems, but looming sequester budget cuts could be a dark cloud.
3. Columnist Tim Steller explains how getting help for someone with mental illness can be a long, frustrating and ultimately losing battle.
4. You know our desert sun can cause sunscreen and that a new study says it can age skin. Our clippable sunscreen graphic shows how to get the most from your sunscreen and offers solutions for common sunscreen objections.
5. Columnist Ernesto Portillo says farewell to a promising Dreamer who has decided to leave Arizona.
6. Don't miss our 780 high school spring All-Star athletes.
7. In Tucson, at least 30 women run or own multi-million-dollar businesses. Meet a few of them.
8. Find out why few Arizonans bother to comparison shop for credit cards -- and what that can mean to their finances.
9. Clip coupons worth $106 in savings.
10. Peruse the weekly pile of sales inserts and circulars.