Things you'll find only in print:
1. A comprehensive report on possible local impacts of sequestration.
2. Documents reveal how other Roman Catholic dioceses used Tucson as a dumping ground for sexually abusive priests.
3. Plans for a veterinary school at the University of Arizona.
4. Columnist Tim Steller says Arizona's medical marijuana law isn't working - and Tucson's police chief agrees, saying it's so bad that legalization would be better.
5. Angela Pittenger, the Star's Centsible Mom, compares prices of a basket of groceries Tucson families might buy from local stores.
6. A new effort would bring back midtown Tucson's "Sunshine Mile."
7. Columnist Greg Hansen offers his weekly digest of Tucson sports news, gossip and tidbits.
8. A full accounting of Saturday's basketball game between the Arizona Wildcats and Washington.
9. Coupons good for $75 in savings.
10. The weekly pile of sales circulars.