1. Shootings by Border Patrol agents are up - but investigations of those cases are often kept secret and agents rarely are held accountable for their actions.
2. Columnist Ernesto Portillo Jr. goes looking for South Tucson's $1 million Powerball winner. And he's more than a little disappointed in what he finds.
3. We've figured out why so many provisional ballots were issued on election day. Learn the primary reasons, and see a detailed map of where all those provisional voters live.
4. Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor explains why it took his officers 2 1/2 hours to respond to a midtown library's repeated 911 calls.
5. Wondering what will happen to all the buildings the Tucson Unified School District wants to shutter? Since history is a great predictor of the future, we check out what happened to the last batch of schools that were closed.
6. Centsible Mom Angela Pittenger's tips on swap meet shopping for the holidays.
7. Columnist Greg Hansen's weekly roundup of Tucson sports news, gossip and tidbits.
8. Insight and analysis into the Arizona Wildcats-Clemson matchup.
9. Winning recipes from Parade Magazine's first nationwide holiday cookie bake-off.
10. A pile of sales inserts and circulars.