1. Is Tucson getting a new freeway?
2. The University of Arizona's new president has been on the job for a year, and you won't believe how much she's shaking things up.
3. With the soaring heat comes a spike in deaths of people trying to cross the Arizona desert, a surprising number of whom are traveling with small children.
4. A new trend in stadium signage puts ads right on the turf.
5. Is Tucson the new Detroit? Columnist Tim Steller weighs in on the latest skirmish over our future.
6. Get the latest Tucson sports news and gossip in columnist Greg Hansen's Sunday Notebook.
7. A new unit at the Pima County Sheriff's Department aims to identify and treat people with serious mental illness, not just arrest them.
8. Tucson's tourism industry hasn't recovered from the recession — and numbers indicate it may be heading for a second slump.
9. Clip coupons worth savings of $83.
10. Peruse the weekly pile of sales inserts and circulars.