1. In honor of Memorial Day, meet a Tucson woman on a crusade to get World War II veterans to share their stories before it's too late.
2. Were our cold snaps this winter the result of global warming? Environmental reporter Tony Davis investigates.
3. We don't let our kids behave badly just because everyone else is doing it. But that seems to be working for some city employees - and that should stop, columnist Tim Steller says.
4. Check out the new format of our monthly restaurant inspection results. Did your favorite get dinged?
5. Consumer reporter Angela Pittenger reveals some surprising information about young adults preferences for shopping online - or not.
6. Sports reporter Bruce Pascoe explains why May is one of the busiest times of the year for UA basketball.
7. An eroding pipeline that carries more than 10 million gallons of raw sewage per day from Nogales, Sonora to Arizona is a catastrophe waiting to happen. Border reporter Perla Trevino explains what Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake are doing about it.
8. UA Wildcats football reporter Daniel Berk explains why summer is the most important time for recruiting.
9. Coupons worth $25 in savings.
10. The weekly pile of sales inserts and circulars.