1. A new Tucson group meets to discuss death in a life affirming way.
2. TUSD considers closing unused classrooms to save dollars.
3. Golf courses are looking less attractive to developers in Southern Arizona.
4. Tim Steller: Trafficking guns to Mexico is as old as the border.
5. Ed Rush is gone, but Greg Hansen says the collateral damage is widespread.
6. Centsible Mom checks out Flyerbug, a promising new way to find grocery deals.
7. A University of Arizona associate professor is to testify in the trial of Guatemala’s former dictator.
8. Arizona Justice Project lawyers say Pima County Attorney Barbara LaWall failed to set old injustice right.
9. Coupons worth $123 in savings.
10. The weekly pile of sales circulars.