You can visit Princess Lily, the first red panda to call Arizona home, at Tucson's Reid Park Zoo starting Saturday, Nov. 11.
As featured on
One of the two needed propositions was failing after Tuesday's election.
- Reid Park Zoo sales-tax hike passes as last votes are counted
- Can Arizona House discipline Rep. Don Shooter? It depends
- Artistic veterans find beauty in wood, help Tucson kids, colleagues
- Wheelchair basketball tourney, adaptive sports expo this weekend
- Millions in drug-case fines collected in Pima County being questioned
- 1,000 turkeys to be given away Sunday at Tucson Boys and Girls Club
- Raising funds to send Tucson chefs to UNESCO Cities of Gastronomy
- Woman dies in crash in Sahuarita
- Zoo tax won Tucson's metro core, failed at city's edges
- Report shows 'real' drop in new enrollment in colleges by international students
- Western Women: Mary Elizabeth Post was early educator in Yuma