Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
• ABC’s “This Week,” 7 a.m., Channel 9 — Investor Warren Buffett; Jim DeMint, president of the Heritage Foundation; former Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M.
• CNN’s “State of the Union,” 6 and 9 a.m. — Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.; Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y.
• NBC’s “Meet the Press,” 8 a.m., Channel 4 — Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt.; Rep. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.; former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani; former Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif.; former GOP presidential candidate Newt Gingrich; former Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo.
• “Fox News Sunday,” 8 a.m., Channel 11 — Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Reps. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and Stephen Lynch, D-Mass.
• “Bill Moyers and Company,” 9 a.m., Channel 6 — Francine Wheeler and David Wheeler, Newtown parents; Peter Yarrow, folk singer and activist.
• CBS’ “Face the Nation,” 8:30 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 — Reps. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Md., and Darrell Issa, R-Calif.; Ayanbadego; former NFL lineman Esera Tuaolo; retired tennis players Billie Jean King and Martina Navratilova; Ted Leonis, owner of the Washington Capitals, Wizards and Mystics; Domonique Foxworth, president of the NFL Players Association.
• “Washington Week,” 10 a.m., Channel 6 — Pete Williams, NBC News; Michael Duffy, TIME Magazine; Christi Parsons, Chicago Tribune; Doyle McManus, Los Angeles Times.
• “Arizona Week,” 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 — Mary Jo Pitzl, legislative reporter, the Arizona Republic; Jeremy Duda, governor’s office reporter, the Arizona Capitol Times; Kevin Kemper, professor, University of Arizona School of Journalism; Faten Ghosn, professor, University of Arizona School of Government & Public Policy.