Guest lineups for Sunday TV news shows:
• ABC's "This Week," 7 a.m., Channel 9 - Reps. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., and Eliot Engel, D-N.Y.
• CNN's "State of the Union," 7 and 10 a.m.- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood; Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz., and Patrick Leahy, D-Vt.; Gov. Daniel Malloy, D-Conn.
• NBC's "Meet the Press," 8 a.m., Channel 4 - Govs. Deval Patrick, D-Mass., and Bobby Jindal, R-La.
• "Fox News Sunday," 8 a.m., Channel 11 - Govs. Jack Markell, D-Del., and Scott Walker, R-Wis.; Sens. Claire McCaskill, D-Mo., and Tom Coburn, R-Okla.
• CBS' "Face the Nation," 9 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 - Govs. Martin O'Malley, D-Md., Bob McDonnell, R-Va., Jan Brewer, R-Ariz., and John Hickenlooper, D-Colo.; Rep. Tim Murphy, R-Pa.; Sens. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., and Tim Kaine, D-Va.
• PBS' "Moyers & Company," 9 a.m. - Richard Wolff, economist and author of "Capitalism Hits the Fan"; Saru Jayaraman, activist and author of "Behind the Kitchen Door"
• PBS' "Washington Week," 10 a.m., Channel 6 - Molly Ball, The Atlantic; Sari Horwitz, The Washington Post; John Harwood, CNBC and The New York Times; David Sanger, The New York Times
• PBS' "Arizona Week," 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 - House Speaker Andy Tobin, R-Paulden; Senate Majority Leader John McComish, R-Ahwatukee; Rep. Debbie McCune Davis, D-Phoenix; Rep. Stephanie Mach, D-Tucson; Rep. Mark Cardenas, D-Phoenix; Rep. Debbie Lesko, R-Peoria; Rep. Ethan Orr, R-Tucson; Sen. Steve Farley, D-Tucson; Senate reporter Luige del Puerto, Arizona Capitol Times; legislative reporter Mary Jo Pitzl, Arizona Republic