Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
• ABC's "This Week," 7 a.m., Channel 9 - Gen. Martin Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
• CNN's "State of the Union," 6 and 9 a.m. - Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.; Rep. Steve Israel, D-N.Y.
• NBC's "Meet the Press," 8 a.m., Channel 4 - Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., and Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.; former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani.
• "Fox News Sunday," 8 a.m., Channel 11 - Reps. Eric Cantor, R-Va., and Justin Amash, R-Mich.; Michael Hayden, a former head of the CIA and the National Security Agency.
• "Bill Moyers and Company," 9 a.m., Channel 6 - Kristi Jacobson, producer and director of the documentary film "A Place at the Table;" Mariana Chilton, director of the Center for Hunger-Free Communities
• CBS' "Face the Nation," 8:30 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 - Reps. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and Michael McCaul, R-Texas; and Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.
• "Washington Week," 10 a.m., Channel 6 - Dan Balz, The Washington Post and author of "Collision 2012"; Jackie Calmes, The New York Times; John Dickerson, Slate Magazine and CBS News.
• "Arizona Week," 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 - John Huppenthal, Arizona superintendent of public instruction; Michelle Covarrubias, curriculum director, Eloy Elementary School District; H.T. Sanchez, superintendent, Tucson Unified School District; Manuel Valenzuela, superintendent, Sahuarita Unified School District; Enrique Feldman, president, Fostering Arts-Mind Education Foundation.