Guest lineups for the TV news shows today:
• ABC's "This Week," 7 a.m., Channel 9 -Sens. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and Mark Udall, D-Colo.; Reps. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., and Keith Ellison, D-Minn.
• CNN's "State of the Union," 6 and 9 a.m. -Udall, Cummings; Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz.
• NBC's "Meet the Press," 8 a.m., Channel 4 - Pre-empted by coverage of the French Open.
• "Fox News Sunday," 8 a.m., Channel 11 - Sens. Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Ron Johnson, R-Wis.; Michael Hayden, former head of the CIA and the National Security Agency.
• CBS' "Face the Nation," 8:30 a.m., Channel 13, Comcast Channel 7 - Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., and Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; Reps. Jackie Speier, D-Calif., Michael McCaul, R-Texas, Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and John Dingell, D-Mich.
• "Moyers & Company," 9 a.m., Channel 6 - Richard Wolff, professor of economics emeritus at the University of Massachusetts.
• "Washington Week," 10 a.m., Channel 6 - Pete Williams, NBC News; David Sanger, The New York Times; Martha Raddatz, ABC News.
• "Arizona Week," 10:30 a.m., Channel 6 - State Senate President Andy Biggs, R-Gilbert; State Senate Majority Leader John McComish, R-Ahwatukee; State Senate Minority Leader Leah Landrum Taylor, D-Phoenix; State Senate Assistant Minority Leader Linda Lopez, D-Tucson; State House Speaker Andy Tobin, R-Paulden; State Rep. Heather Carter, R-Phoenix; State Rep. John Kavanagh, R-Fountain Hills; State House Minority Leader Chad Campbell, D-Phoenix.