Arizona Daily Star columnist Tim Steller questions the necessity of a vehicle barrier in the Arizona-Mexico border that backs up against mountains that are impassable for vehicles to the south.
As featured on
- Tim Steller: Senseless border fences stand in southwestern Arizona as US risks even bigger waste
- Lions Club member recognized for vision screening effort
- Nonprofits' wish list: Groups seeking gym equipment, file folders, laptops
- CBP: Honduran tells agents he was shot in Mexico, dragged himself into US
- Tucson police, fire seek to consolidate 911 dispatch system
- Resignation of lawmaker for new job could revive teen texting measure
- 4 from Green Valley, Sahuarita arrested in smuggling of guns to Hong Kong
- Illegal crossers being snatched for ransom on O'odham land
- Fully loaded: Train brings Mexican-built Fords, marijuana to Minnesota
- Tucson judge sets border agent's trial in fatal shooting of Mexican teen
- Most hard drugs smuggled through legal border crossings
- Attorney: Witness says teen fatally shot by agent was drug smuggler
- Agencies keep details under wraps regarding $2B in illegal-immigration detention
- Family of slain Border Patrol agent seek details to gun probe
- Nogales police: Migrant survived 40 hours trapped in ambulance compartment
Sabino Canyon Chiropractic- Save on 60 Minute Massage or Massage with Chiro Exam!
50% Off Wine Tasting for Two! Includes a take-home bottle of wine and 2 wine glasses!
$39 for $100 Toward FormulaOne Window Tinting at The Specialists