The residents of Holy Trinity Monastery in St. David, Arizona — some permanent and some snowbirds — participate in the prayer schedule and work to beautify the grounds. Johanna Willett / Arizona Daily Star 2016
As featured on
Many have been coming to the quiet spot for years.
Even a downed radio antenna doesn't cause their faith to waver.
- Religion and faith: Contemporary Christian music and hymns
- BRIEF: Freethought Arizona looks at Arizona's 2016 legislative session
- BRIEF: Summer school for Tibetan Buddhists
- Golden statue placed atop Mormon temple in Tucson
- BRIEF: Church and UA present lectures about Catholicism, Middle Ages
- Benedictine sisters to shutter midtown monastery
- Church offers another chance to shop arts and crafts
- Byzantine Catholic chapel to join Summerhaven community
- Holy Trinity Monastery in St. David ordered to dissolve