The Brits have Stonehenge and we have, well, Saguarohenge. Find the unusual planting at Pima Prickly Park, 3500 W. River Road. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
As featured on
Couple were UA alums who saw the value in native plants.
American should have refunded both tickets promptly.
- It's official: Tucson hits 100 degrees for first time in 2016
- Library's writer-in-residence program helps would-be authors
- Lacebugs play a role with droopy sunflower, but wait until you see one close up!
- Jim Slone inducted into Country Radio Hall of Fame
- How do I get rid of the mice invading my patio?
- Re-evaluate insecticide treatment before planting garden
- Speed demons, car-pool violators focus of winning freeway messages