Bighorn sheep, hummingbirds, deer, quail, rattlesnakes and great blue herons are among the many wild creatures that enliven Southern Arizona. Video by Doug Kreutz, Arizona Daily Star.
As featured on
Weekend temperatures are supposed to be the hottest in nearly two decades.
Founded in Denmark in 1773, the Jurgensen business of watchmakers later became a Swiss dynasty.
- Library's writer-in-residence program helps would-be authors
- Lacebugs play a role with droopy sunflower, but wait until you see one close up!
- Jim Slone inducted into Country Radio Hall of Fame
- Bonnie: Tiny-house trend rebukes McMansions, sparks RV memories
- How do I get rid of the mice invading my patio?
- Re-evaluate insecticide treatment before planting garden
- Pronghorn flourishing southeast of Tucson
- Birding festival will focus on all things avian
- Reward offered in illegal killing of a Cooper's hawk northwest of Tucson