Tucson, AZ 85712
- American Express
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures, located in Tucson, Arizona is a 15,560 square foot, state-of-the-art museum displaying an entertaining and interactive array of antique and contemporary miniatures as well as enchanting artifacts.
The Mini Time Machine Museum styles itself as a miniature time machine, by which the visitor sets off on a self-guided tour through different lands and times both real and imagined. Over 275 miniature houses, room boxes and collectibles are part of the extraordinary collection in this educational and magical environment, appealing to visitors of all ages, interests and talents.
Visitors may tour on their own, utilize one of the many gallery guides available or join a standing docent-led tour starting at 11:30am in the lobby. Be sure to visit the calendar tab on the website for additional programs and special exhibits.
The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving and sharing the art of miniatures.
We Also Offer
• Special Exhibits
• Docent- led Tours
• Discounts for pre-booked tours
• Curriculum based tours for grades pre-k-12
• Summer Camp
• Kids Create Family Fun Program
• Children’s Birthday Parties
• Private event space for special events such as: Awards Dinners, Theme Parties, Corporate Meetings, Fundraisers, Private Parties, Company Picnics, and Anniversaries.
Is this your business?
Promote your business through our innovative Marketplace system! It's free to sign up!
At This Location
- Occurs Wednesday, December 21st, 2016 @ 10:30 am – 11:00 am
General admission is $9, seniors (65+)/military pay $8, children (4-17) pay $6 and children 3 and under and museum members are free.