Rancho de la Osa

The cantina at Rancho de la Osa was built in 1725 by Jesuit priests as a trading post to exchange goods with local tribes and as a place for missionaries carrying on the work of Eusebio Francisco Kino. 

March 20, 2014 2:50 pm  • 
Activate

Latest Hansen video

More videos

Pac-12 projections: Part 1

Ryan and Greg break down the Pac-12 South to commemorate media days.


Follow the Arizona Daily Star

Featured businesses

View more...
View more...

Deals, offers & events

View more...

Event Calendar

Today's events | Add an event

Most viewed: