• Cornerstone Hospital of Southeast Arizona LLC of Dallas bought a hospital at 7220 E. Rosewood St. for $7 million. The seller was MPT of Tucson LLC of Birmingham, Ala.
• El Molinito purchased a 7,295-square-foot building at 10180 N. Oracle Road in Oro Valley from SPCP Group IV LLC for $1.2 million. Greg Furrier, Rob Tomlinson and Aaron LaPrise with Picor Commercial Real Estate Services handled the transaction.
• Tangerine Pad LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 3650 W. Tangerine Road from Old Lobos T&T LLC of Phoenix for $1.2 million.
• MTL Property LLC of Tucson bought commercial property at 6206 N. Travel Center Drive in Marana from Thompson and Hunley LLC of Tucson. The price was $710,000, cash.
• The Medlicott Family Property Trust of Stanwood, Wash., bought residential property at 13575 N. Placitas Montanas de Oro in Oro Valley for $700,000, cash. The seller was the Howell Family Trust of North Richland, Texas.
• TKW Properties LLC of Phoenix bought commercial property at 3340 and 3360 E. Elvira St. for $606,250, cash. The seller was Fall Line Testing & Inspection LLC of Pittsburgh.
• Mexicayotl Academy Inc. of Nogales bought commercial property at 667 N. Seventh Ave. from BTT Development LLC of Tucson for $475,000.
• Amarr Garage Doors leased 7,875 square feet at 4700 S. Park Ave. from Ohio Street Building No. 2, Ltc. LLLP. Rob Glaser of Picor Commercial Real Estate Services represented the landlord. Fred London of The Meridian Group Inc. represented the tenant.
• Recycling Household Items leased 2,225 square feet at 4500 E. Speedway from Presson Midway LLC. Glaser and Paul Hooker of Picor represented the landlord.
• THM Publishing Tucson LLC leased 992 square feet at 3275 W. Ina Road from Caldor Investments of Arizona. Tom Nieman of Picor handled the transaction.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder's Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.