- GRI River Center LLC of Bethesda, Md., bought commercial property at 5655 E. River Road for $23.4 million, cash. The seller was River Center Canada LLC.
- Red Mountain Asset Fund II LLC and Dorazio Investments Inc. of Santa Ana, Calif., bought commercial property at 3720, 3750 and 3780 W. Ina Road for $4.4 million, cash. The seller was Gold Canyon Center LLC.
- TSD Investment II LLC bought commercial property at 1610 W. Valencia Road for $1.6 million. The sellers were Jay L. Johnson, Kathleen A. Johnson, Mark F. Brehm, Ann M. Brehm, Douglas Brehm and Kathryn Brehm of Stanwood, Mich.
- The Center for Biological Diversity bought commercial property at 378 N. Main Ave. from Tucson Owls Inc. for $1.3 million, cash.
- JMY Properties LLC of Rolling Hills Estates, Calif., bought an apartment complex at 557 W. Thurber Road for $1 million. The seller was Thurber Apartments LLC of Los Angeles.
- Randall Martin of Scottsdale and Soundview Real Estate Partners of Stamford, Conn., bought 23.5 acres of land on Marana Road, just west of Interstate 10 for $1 million. The mix of residential and commercial property was sold by Meritage Homes.
- Kolb/Valencia LLC bought commercial property from Segurson Land LLC of Phoenix at 6175 S. Kolb Road for $820,000, cash.
- SVP Holdings bought an apartment complex at 166-192 E. Pastime Road from Johnston Family Properties V LLC for $620,000. Allan Mendelsberg with Picor represented both parties.
- Inspectorate American Corp. leased 15,320 square feet at 2811 E. Flowing Wells Road from Keenan Investment
- Co. Gary Emerson of GRE Partners LLC represented the landlord and Tim Healy of CBRE represented the tenant.
- 3430 Sunrise LLC leased 11,000 square feet of industrial space at 4650 S. Coach Drive to Saguaro Stone LLC and 7,200 square feet to International Towers Inc. Jon O’Shea and Aubrey Finkelstein of Vast Real Estate Solutions represented the landlord. Tim DeNiro of Commercial Real Estate Group of Tucson represented International Towers.
- Goldblatt Systems LLC leased 8,191 square feet at 5151 E. Broadway from KCI-Broadway LLC. David Volk and Bruce Suppes with CBRE represented the landlord.
- Max Speed Motors leased 4,200 square feet at 301 E. Fort Lowell Road from Doyle Beckham. David Blanchette of CBRE represented both parties.
- Arizona Community Surgeons PC leased 3,500 square feet at 4539 E. Fort Lowell Road. David Montijo of CBRE brokered the transaction.
- Tucson Hydraulic Systems LLC leased 3,500 square feet at 3455 W. Palo Verde Road. Robert DeLaney and Tim Healy with CBRE represented the landlord, Dick Ketchum. The tenant was represented by Debbie Heslop with Volk Co.
- International Premium Coffee Corp. leased 2,800 square feet at 114 W. Flores St. from R Legacy Trust. Brandon Rodgers of Picor handed the transaction.
- GB3 Design, Print and Production LLC leased 1,500 square feet at 3534-3538 N. Romero Road from Costa Verde Investments. Ron Zimmerman of Picor represented the landlord.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder’s Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-4232.