- B&B Merritt Real Estate LLC of Las Cruces, N.M., bought the following commercial properties: 8000 E. Golf Links Road for $1.2 million; 1001 W. Grant Road for $675,000; 7940 N. Thornydale Road for $454,054; 9439 E. Broadway for $379,687; 2222 E. Broadway for $360,000 and 3820 E. First Ave. for $284,000.
- First American Title Insurance Co. bought vacant land at 10200 E. Escalante Road for $1.5 million, cash. The seller was Landmark Title Assurance Agency.
- Tovnet LLC of Temecula, Calif., bought commercial property at 9800 N. Oracle Road for $1 million from David and Joan Brown Trust of La Costa, Calif., then sold it to Weddings LLC for $1.2 million.
- Scotia JV 2005 LLP bought five lots at Bear Canyon Overlook, near Snyder and Bear Canyon roads for $1 million from First American Title Co. Trust No. 9250. Sue Hill, with Long Realty brokered the sale.
- Lisa Taliber of Los Angeles bought commercial property at 3601 W. Ina Road for $915,000. The seller was Marshall H. and Ruth Roth and Arthur and Peggye Caplin of Phoenix.
- Andrew Broan bought a 12-unit apartment complex at 804 and 860 E. 10th St. from WP 860 LLC for $700,000. Allan Mendelsberg with Picor represented both parties.
- Satyr Entertainment LLC leased 1,440 square feet at 1870 W. Prince Road from Presson Corp. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, with Picor, handled this transaction.
- Affordable Windows leased 1,182 square feet at 3860 S. Palo Verde Road from Palo Verde Trust Partners LLC. Rob Glaser and Paul Hooker, with Picor, handled this transaction.
- Advanced Arizona Clinical Research, LLC leased 1,840 square feet at 2310 N. Wyatt Drive from Meadow Medical Properties LLC. Tom Nieman, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- YCS Enterprises leased 3,200 square feet at 2422 S. Sixth Ave. from South 6th Shopping Center LLC. Robert Nolan from Oxford Realty Advisors represented the tenant and Randy Jones from Oxford Realty Advisors represented the landlord.
- The Alzheimer’s Association, Desert Southwest Chapter leased 2,378 square feet at 1159 N. Craycroft Road from McGuire & Associates Inc. Tom Nieman, with Picor, represented the tenant and Andrew D. Sternberg from Oxford Realty Advisors represented the landlord.
- Amber Healing Center LLC leased 745 square feet at 1641 E. Prince Road from Campbell & Prince Property LLC. Andrew D. Sternberg from Oxford Realty Advisors handled the transaction.
Information for Sales and Leases is compiled from records at the Pima County Recorder’s Office and from brokers. Send information to reporter Gabriela Rico at email@example.com or 573-4232.