- Basis Schools Inc. bought 141,000 square feet of land next to their existing facility at Steam Pump Village in Oro Valley for $1.5 million. Brenna Lacey and Dave Hammack of Volk Company represented the seller, Evergreen-Steam Pump LLC.
- LGI Homes — Arizona LLC bought 43 lots at Sonoran Ranch Estates II for $1 million. The property is east of the Valencia Road and Ajo Highway intersection. Thrac Paulette of Vast Real Estate Solutions was the broker.
- Progressive Insurance bought 3.21 acres of vacant land near 22nd Street and Alvernon Way from Evergreen-22nd & Alvernon LLC for $1 million. Greg Furrier with Picor represented both parties.
- Guillermo Madariaga bought the 10-unit apartment complex at 1741 E. Hedrick Drive from Rodos Apartments LLC for $800,000.
- Bob Kaplan and Allan Mendelsberg with Picor handled the transaction.
- Oro Valley Memory Associates LLC bought 2.6 acres of vacant land near Oracle and Desert Sky roads from Rio Linda Vista LLC for $739,547. Rick Kleiner with Picor represented the seller.
- Laser Options Inc. leased 6,240 square feet at 1700 E. 18th St. from Tucson Tech Park LLC. Andrew Sternberg of Oxford Realty Advisors handled the transaction.
- Pima Heart Physicians P.C. leased 3,168 square feet at 3709 N. Campbell Ave. from Cotlow Development III LLC. Lori Casey and Doug Marsh of Oxford Realty Advisors represented the tenant, and Dean Cotlow with Cotlow Co. represented the landlord.
- Dickey’s BBQ Pit has leased 2,700 square feet at 7850 N. Oracle Road in the Plaza Escondida Shopping Center. Jesse Peron and Peter Villaescusa with CBRE represented the landlord, Roseville Tucson LLC. The tenant was represented by Gary Best of Keller Williams Southern Arizona.
- Universal Nails & Spa LLC leased 1,207 square feet in the San Dorado Shopping Center, 10580 N. Oracle Road. James P. Robertson Jr. with Realty Executives Tucson Elite represented the tenant. The landlord, KDC San Dorado Retail LLC, was represented by Teale Bloom with Phoenix Commercial Advisors.
- Thornydale Octopus Car Wash Inc. leased 503 square feet of space at 1607 N. Wilmot Road from Deebco Properties. Andrew Sternberg, of Oxford Realty Advisors, handled the transaction
- Fresh Vitamins Inc. leased 1,495 square feet at 3017 E. Speedway from Mahoney Family Partnership. Greg Furrier, of Picor, represented both parties.
- Hei-Tek Automation LLC leased 1,500 square feet at 3534-3538 N. Romero Road from Costa Verde Investments LLC. Ron Zimmerman with Picor represented the landlord and Picor’s Jeff Zellet represented the tenant.
- Frontera Financial LLC leased 1,527 square feet at 5920 E. Pima St. from 5930 E. Pima Inc. Picor’s Jeff Zellet and Pat Welchert represented the landlord and Bruce Suppes with CBRE represented the tenant.
- Barre 3, an Exercise Studio, leased 1,900 square feet at La Encantada, 2905 E. Skyline Drive from Macerich Co. Aaron LaPrise with Picor represented the tenant.
- Speedpro Imaging of Tucson leased 4,442 square feet at 4221 S. Santa Rita Ave. from the Ronald W. Brown Trust. Pat Welchert and Jeff Zellet, with Picor, represented both parties.
Send notices of commercial sales and leases to email@example.com.