- Series C LLC (Cole Capital)
- bought the 25,651-square-foot PetSmart building in Broadway Square, 7727 E. Broadway, from Redyns Development LLC for $4 million. Russell W. Hall and Stephen D. Cohen with Picor Commercial Real Estate represented the seller. Kyle Darling with Net Leased Advisors in Little Rock, Ark., represented the buyer.
- bought 50 lots at Sonoran Ranch Estates II, near Valencia Road and the Ajo Highway junction, for $1,225,000. Thrac Paulette of Vast Real Estate Solutions was the broker.
- leased 20,078 square feet at 2106 N. Forbes Blvd. from MRI Saddlehorn Investment Fund II LLC. Rob Glaser of Picor represented the landlord.
- Strauss Revocable Living Trust
- leased 2,500 square feet to Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions and 2,500 square feet to Swisher Hygiene USA Operations Inc. at 3640 S. Campbell Ave. Paul Hooker, with Picor, represented the landlord and Filta. Sam McGill with Grant Street Associates represented Swisher.
- Casa Mazatlan of Tucson LLC
- leased 4,791 square feet at the Kino Gateway Fry’s Center at the corner of Campbell Avenue and Irvington Road from Monterey Water Co. Greg Furrier, with Picor, represented the landlord.
- Kachina Business Solutions
- leased 3,883 square feet at 1951 W. Grant Road from Wright and Case Holdings LLC. Paul Hooker, of Picor, represented the tenant, and David Carroll with Romano Real Estate represented the landlord.
- leased 3,500 square feet at 3441 S. Palo Verde Road from Stephens-Palo Verde Tucson LLC. Picor’s Pat Welchert represented the landlord, and Ron Zimmerman represented the tenant.
- has leased the 3,456-square-foot former 7-11 store at the corner of Grant Road and Dodge Boulevard from Maud Trust. Greg Furrier, with Picor, brokered the transaction.
- Mort Kranitz Automotive Sales and Service LLC
- . leased 1,926 square feet at 2761 N. Stone Ave. from Wholesale Auto Exchange Inc. Greg Furrier, with Picor, brokered the lease.
- leased 1,732 square feet at 1200 E. Ajo Way from Ajo/Evans Business Park LLC. Picor’s Steve Cohen and Russ Hall represented the tenant, and Pat Welchert represented the landlord.
- leased 1,500 square feet at 220 E. 27th St. from Tin Cup Properties LLC. Picor’s Ron Zimmerman represented the landlord.
- , a licensed Herbalife Nutrition Club, leased 1,440 square feet at 7850 N. Silverbell Road. Craig Finfrock of Commercial Retail Advisors LLC represented the landlord, Cotaro Continental LLC. Esther Empens of Tierra Antigua Realty represented the tenant.
- leased 1,158 square feet at 4380 N. Campbell Ave., from St. Philip’s Plaza LLC. Andrew Sternberg of Oxford Realty Advisors handled the transaction.
- Filipino American Christian Fellowship
- leased 1,075 square feet at 6506 E. 22nd St. from Tierra del Sol Commercial Center LLC. Aaron LaPrise, with Picor, represented the landlord.
Send notices of local commercial sales and leases to Gabriela Rico at email@example.com.