Showing: 1-20 of 2

Couch Fire

Midtown man injured as he tries to remove couch that caught fire

Midtown man injured as he tries to remove couch that caught fire

Tucson fire inspector Pete December looks through the remains of a sofa that caught fire at a midtown home near East Broadway and North Swan.

July 06, 2013 12:00 amLoading…
Midtown man injured as he tries to remove couch that caught fire

Midtown man injured as he tries to remove couch that caught fire

A man was taken to a Tucson hospital Friday morning with non-life-threatening injuries suffered when he tried to drag a burning couch out of his living room.

July 06, 2013 12:00 am

Follow the Arizona Daily Star

View more...

Deals, offers & events

View more...