Showing: 1-20 of 4

Fire Extinguisher

McDonald's grease fire causes evacuation at Tucson Walmart

McDonald's grease fire causes evacuation at Tucson Walmart

A grease fire early this morning at a McDonald's located inside a Walmart caused the evacuation of about 200 customers and employees.

May 16, 2013 2:32 pm

1 killed in mobile home fire on Tucson’s SW side

One person was found dead inside a southwest-side mobile home destroyed by a fire Thursday morning.

January 10, 2013 9:56 am

Avra Valley man unable to snuff chimney fire

A chimney fire in an Avra Valley mobile home spread into the ceiling space when the resident tried to put out the blaze with a garden hose.

October 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Tucson middle school evacuated after bathroom fire

A fire, intentionally set in a school bathroom, caused students and faculty to evacuated this morning from Utterback Middle School, 3233 South Pinal Vista, near South Campbell Avenue and East 36th Street.

October 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Follow the Arizona Daily Star

Featured businesses

View more...
View more...

Deals, offers & events

View more...

Event Calendar

Today's events | Add an event

Most viewed: