Showing: 1-20 of 4

Safety Equipment

A first-aid kit of homeownership skills

A first-aid kit

August 18, 2013 12:00 amLoading…
McDonald's grease fire causes evacuation at Tucson Walmart

McDonald's grease fire causes evacuation at Tucson Walmart

A grease fire early this morning at a McDonald's located inside a Walmart caused the evacuation of about 200 customers and employees.

May 16, 2013 2:32 pm
Tucson mom, 2 children injured in rollover

Tucson mom, 2 children injured in rollover

Seat belts likely saved the lives of a mother and her two teenage children who are injured in a rollover crash along Interstate 10, officials say.

March 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Tucson middle school evacuated after bathroom fire

A fire, intentionally set in a school bathroom, caused students and faculty to evacuated this morning from Utterback Middle School, 3233 South Pinal Vista, near South Campbell Avenue and East 36th Street.

October 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Follow the Arizona Daily Star

Featured businesses

View more...

Vote! Today's Poll

Loading…

What is the most important issue for you in the 2016 Presidential Election?

View Results
View more...

Deals, Offers and Events

Tucson.com newsletters

Sign up for Tucson.com e-mail newsletters

Weekly update of food and restaurant news.

Sports news and blog headlines, delivered nightly.

Midmorning update of local business headlines, daily.

Tucson-area obituaries, daily.

Receive the current day's weather forecast in your email!