Showing: 1-20 of 1

Scott Draper

Curling iron causes fire in NW-side mobile home

A curling iron left plugged in on a couch for hours caused a fire to break out and damage a northwest-side mobile home Sunday.

June 17, 2013 12:00 am

Follow the Arizona Daily Star

Featured businesses

View more...
View more...

Deals, Offers and Events

Tucson.com newsletters

Sign up for Tucson.com e-mail newsletters

Sports news and blog headlines, delivered nightly.

Midmorning update of local business headlines, daily.

Tucson-area obituaries, daily.

Receive the current day's weather forecast in your email!