Search / 10 results found

from
to

A 38-year-old man suffered smoke inhalation and was in stable condition at a hospital after evacuating pets from his burning mobile home Wednesday.

A fire started by cooking oil that was left unattended destroyed the kitchen of an east-side condo Sunday afternoon. 

A family of 12 was displaced after a fire damaged their midtown home Sunday morning. 

  • Carmen Duarte Arizona Daily Star

A woman was taken to the hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation from a midtown fire Wednesday.

An early morning fire destroyed five units in a southside apartment building, displacing 6 residents.

North Fairview Avenue between West Roger Road and West Limberlost Drive is closed while crews clean up after a fire that broke out in a double…

One person was hospitalized in a fire early today that burned through several units of an apartment complex in the Catalina Foothills, officia…

  • By Jamar Younger, Arizona Daily Star

Tucson's Park Place mall was evacuated this evening after a grease fire broke out in the food court's McDonald's, causing an estimated $100,00…

  • Arizona Daily Star Arizona Daily Star

A woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire started in her midtown home Tuesday morning.

  • Veronica M. Cruz, Arizona Daily Star

A 53-year-old woman was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire started in her midtown home this morning.