British and French soldiers watch the firing of a great gun on the French front during World War 1. Undated photo. (AP Photo)
Toy trains which have gone around many Christmas trees in the past are coming around again this year. These trains were photographed Dec. 12, 1989 in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/George Widman)
An illustration of old time railroads is shown in an undated photo. (AP Photo)
A fire started by cooking oil that was left unattended destroyed the kitchen of an east-side condo Sunday afternoon.
A family of 12 was displaced after a fire damaged their midtown home Sunday morning.
A stove burner turned on by a dog started an apartment fire Tuesday morning.
A man received a minor burn while trying to escape from his midtown apartment with a child when a fire broke out Sunday morning.
FILE - In this Monday, July 29, 2013 file photo, the BMW i3 is seen at the BMW i3 Global Reveal Party, in London. BMW’s first electric car, the i3, goes on sale in the U.S. next spring. It’s expected to go 80 to 100 miles on a single charge and has an optional, gas-powered generator that can…
A fire early Monday morning caused heavy damage to a bar in midtown Tucson, officials say.
A special prayer service will be held at 6 p.m. tonight at St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church after an overnight fire caused more than $1 million in damage to buildings on the property, including the church. Tucson Fire officials blame the fire on an unattended candle.
Dan Jarvis adjusts concert lights on the main stage of St. Louis Blues Week on May 24, 2013, near Tucker Boulevard and Chestnut Street in downtown St. Louis. Jarvis is lighting design director with Smoke and Mirrors Lighting Co. Photo by Christian Gooden, email@example.com
Heavy smoke envelopes a hotshot crew as firefighters wait for flames to move toward them.
Smoke from the Aspen Fire on Mount Lemmon is visible from miles away. This photo was taken from the east side of town.
A 42-year-old woman died Saturday night after being found inside a burning home on Tucson's southwest side, officials say.
Bill Hannegan, director of Keep St. Louis Free.Photo by Sid Hastings | For the Post-Dispatch
Two neighbors were nearly overcome by smoke early Thursday morning when they entered a burning home to search for two people thought to be inside.
Several pets died in a house fire Wednesday evening that was started by a stick of burning incense left unattended.
A customer purchases a pack of cigarettes at the Route 3 Convenience Store in Sauget on Tuesday, May 29, 2012. Photo by David Carson, firstname.lastname@example.org
A westside man learned a $40,000 lesson about weed abatement.