Justin, Dom and Bruce break down Arizona’s once sluggish game against the Oregon State Beavers and the highlight moments. Plus, the Wildcats’ bench has been MIA, but Sean Miller says depth is crucial for the second half of the season. That said, how have expectations for this team changed? The podcast weighs in.
Award-winning journalist and Tucson native, I've recently graduated from the University of Arizona and currently work as an online sports producer for the Arizona Daily Star.
- Arizona-OSU postgame: On Sean Miller's mindset, Allonzo Trier's efficiency and that shrinking bench
- Seen and heard at McKale Center: Eddie in the house, dunks for all, and one more double-double
- Watch: 8 best things Arizona Wildcats said after beating Oregon State
- Allonzo Trier and Rawle Alkins land on SportsCenter Top 10, twitter reacts to dunk clinic against Beavers
- Greg Hansen: Zone-busting Wildcats give Sean Miller reason to exhale
- Arizona turns it on in second half to win defensive slugfest
- Arizona Wildcats wake up in second half to beat Oregon State 62-53
- Arizona Wildcats will face 'a different team' when rebuilt Ducks visit Saturday
- Scouting report: No. 17 Arizona Wildcats (13-4, 3-1) vs. Oregon Ducks (12-5, 2-2)
- Live fan chat: No. 17 Arizona Wildcats vs. Oregon Ducks
- Deandre Ayton, Allonzo Trier help Arizona Wildcats beat Oregon 90-83
- Sean Miller 'excited' to welcome new Arizona football coach Kevin Sumlin
- The Wildcast, Episode 69: Another futile bench performance could spell trouble for Arizona at Stanford