The Arizona Wildcats continue to pick up verbal commitments at a brisk pace.
They landed another one Thursday when Zach Williams, a three-star athlete from Johns Creek, Georgia, committed to the UA.
Williams is the sixth recruit to pledge to Arizona this month.
Williams is listed at 6-foot-3 and anywhere from 205-210 pounds. He is considered a wide receiver prospect at the moment but could project to tight end down the road.
Williams had interest from several other schools, including Pittsburgh and Indiana.
Williams becomes the 17th member of Arizona’s 2018 class. The Wildcats remain on the lookout for defensive linemen.
Here’s a quick look at the class to date:
ARIZONA 2018 COMMITS (17)
- Armani Adams, S, St. Petersburg, Fla. (Lakewood)
- Trey Adams, WR, Frisco, Texas (Wakeland)
- McKenzie Barnes, DB, Fresno, Calif. (Edison)
- Jaiden Dockery, S, Lancaster, Texas
- Jhevon Hill, DB-ATH, San Bernardino, Calif. (Cajon)
- Martell Irby, RB, San Diego (Morse)
- Mykee Irving, DT, Calabasas, Calif.
- Issaiah Johnson, LB, Los Alamitos, Calif.
- Jamarye Joiner, QB/ATH, Vail (Cienega)
- Donovan Laie, OT, Oceanside, Calif.
- Thomas Marcus, WR/ATH, San Diego (Horizon)
- Jake Peters, TE, Rancho Santa Margarita, Calif. (Santa Margarita)
- Jaden Mitchell, WR, Las Vegas (Desert Pines)
- Darrius Smith, RB, Pearland, Texas (Glenda Dawson)
- David Watson, OT, Tucson (Amphitheater)
- Zach Williams, ATH, Johns Creek, Ga.
- Haki Woods, DB, Pima College