The Pac-12 has released the 2018 conference football schedule. The Arizona Wildcats will open league play at Oregon State on Sept. 29. Here’s the entire UA slate:
- Sept. 1: vs. BYU
- Sept. 8: at Houston
- Sept. 15: vs. Southern Utah
- Sept. 22: at Oregon State
- Sept. 29: vs. USC
- Oct. 6: vs Cal
- Oct. 12: at Utah (Friday)
- Oct. 20: at UCLA
- Oct. 27: vs. Oregon
- Nov. 2: vs Colorado (Friday)
- Nov. 10: BYE
- Nov. 17: at Washington State
- Nov. 24: vs. Arizona State
Some initial notes and takeaways on the schedule:
* Arizona plays five road games next season and seven home games. This year it’s six and six.
* Arizona again plays two Friday games. This time, both are conference games and follow Saturday contests. But each preceding game is at home.
* Arizona has a much later bye next season. The Wildcats were off in Week 5 this year; next year, it won’t come until early November.
* Arizona has only one road game after Oct. 20 – at Washington State on Nov. 17. That trip follows the Wildcats’ bye.
* Family Weekend will be Oct. 6 vs. Cal. Homecoming will be Oct. 27 vs. Oregon.