Attention, Arizona Wildcats basketball fans:
I know you’re a little preoccupied right now. I totally understand. March Madness is intoxicating and irresistible.
But I come to offer a friendly reminder that Arizona spring football is still a thing. After taking last week off for spring break, the Wildcats resume practice this afternoon. They have six more left before switching to offseason-training mode.
Here’s a look at what’s to come and what ground has been covered so far:
REMAINING SPRING SCHEDULE
- Monday, March 20: Practice No. 10
- Wednesday, March 22: Practice No. 11
- Friday, March 24: UA pro day/practice No. 12
- Monday, March 27: Practice No. 13
- Wednesday, March 29: Practice No. 14
- Friday, March 31: Practice No. 15 (Spring Showcase Series, open to public, 6 p.m., Arizona Stadium)
SPRING FOOTBALL COVERAGE TO DATE
- Practice No. 1: Wildcats QB Brandon Dawkins determined to improve as spring practice begins
- Practice No. 2: Scott Boone busy getting up to speed as Wildcats’ new linebackers coach
- Practice No. 3: Wildcats hope promising Gavin Robertson can find his way at ‘Will’
- Practice No. 4: To Arizona RB J.J. Taylor, injury just a temporary setback
- Practice No. 5: Marcel Yates believes turnaround is attainable for UA defense in 2017
- Practice No. 6: CB Sammy Morrison credits teammates for lifting him up when he was down
- Practice No. 7: Tailback J.J. Taylor stars in Wildcats’ spring scrimmage
- Practice No. 8: Arizona tight ends hope their time is coming
- Practice No. 9: Shawn Poindexter, Cam Denson appear to be catching on for Arizona
- Spring break: Can pass rusher DeAndre’ Miller beat the injury bug?