Greg Hansen and Star sports editor Ryan Finley look at how beer at McKale Center affects the fan experience, and what it could mean for possible alcohol sales at Arizona Stadium down the road.
- The Wildcast Episode 32: Khalil Tate’s ‘three-Peete’ and Washington State’s ... defense?
- The Wildcast Episode 31: BEER AT MCKALE, Jahvon Quinerly, Red-Blue preview, Khalil Tate vs. Cal, mid-season awards
- Arizona football QB Khalil Tate celebrates 19th birthday with a rare accomplishment
- Bring on the Bud — and the Miller, and the Coors — at McKale Center
- Poll: Should UA sell beer, wine during Arizona Basketball games?
- Arizona basketball: Beer, wine might be sold at McKale Center
- Arizona Wildcats RB J.J. Taylor on the cusp of a breakout – not that he cares about stats
- Hansen's video notebook: What in the world is going on with Pac-12 football?
- Marcel Yates' task: Keep the Wildcats' defense one step ahead of another 'Air Raid'
- The Wildcast Episode 33: Can Khalil Tate do it again?
- Arizona Wildcats in the NBA: Twitter reacts to Lauri Markkanen's remarkable start, Aaron Gordon's monster night
- Live fan chat: High school football regular season finale
- Hansen's Sunday Notebook: Hard work paying off for Aaron Gordon, who joins list of ex-Wildcats to score 40 points
- City Council OKs license for UA to sell alcohol at McKale Center
- Tucson City Council approves license for UA to sell beer, wine at McKale Center
WILDCATS SPORTS REPORT
Sign up to get sports news and blog headlines
Nearly 90% of customers search online for a business before they shop. But if they can't find you because of incorrect contact information how can they shop your store? With Profile Sync Tucson.com Amplified can easily help you keep your contact information across all platforms up to date an…