LOS ANGELES - Grant Watson allowed one hit over seven innings to lead No. 1 seeded UCLA to a 6-0 victory over San Diego and the NCAA tournament's Los Angeles regional title on Sunday night.
The Bruins (42-17) advanced to a best-of-three super regional matchup against the winner of the Fullerton regional beginning Friday at a location to be announced.
The only hit Watson (8-3) gave up was a fourth inning double to Austin Green. The left-hander struck out five and walked one. Zack Weiss pitched the eighth and David Berg closed out the ninth for UCLA.
• Oregon St. 6, Texas A&M 1, OSU advances: In Corvallis, Ore., Ben Wetzler threw a complete game four-hitter with 10 strikeouts for the Beavers (48-10).
• Oregon 11, Rice 0: In Eugene, Ore., Ryon Healy had two doubles and a home run to lead Oregon's 15-hit attack and the Ducks staved off elimination for the second time on Sunday. Eighth-seeded Oregon will face the Owls again to night in the championship game.
• Oklahoma 10, Virginia Tech 4, OU advances; In Blacksburg, Va., the Sooners (43-19) earned a trip to Baton Rouge, La.,. to face LSU in a super regional.
• LSU 5, Louisiana-Lafayette 1, LSU advances: In Baton Rouge, La., Alex Bregman drove in two runs on three hits, including a solo home run, for the Tigers (55-9).
• Indiana 6, Austin Peay 1, IU advances: In Bloomington, Ind., the Hoosiers earned their first regional title. Indiana (46-14) will play Florida State in next week's super regional in Tallahassee.
• Virginia 11, Elon 3, UVa advances: In Charlottesville, Va., Derek Fisher emerged from an NCAA tournament slump with two hits and three RBIs and the Cavaliers (50-10) advanced to the super regionals for the fourth time in five years.
• Kansas State 4, Arkansas 3, KSU advances: In Manhattan, Kan., the Wildcats (44-17) scored twice in the seventh inning on wild pitches.
• Louisville 12, Oklahoma 3, Louisville advances: In Louisville, Ky., Coco Johnson drove in three runs and Louisville (49-12) scored five times in the first four innings.
• Florida State 11, Troy 4, FSU advances: In Tallahassee, Fla., Brett Knief's grand slam capped a seven-run fourth inning for the Seminoles (47-15), who reached the super regionals of the NCAA tournament for the sixth consecutive year.
• N.C. State 9, William & Mary 2, N.C. State advances: In Raleigh, N.C., Tarran Senay homered and drove in five runs for the Wolfpack (47-14).
Arizona State vs. Cal State-Fullerton, late: In Fullerton, Calif., the Sun Devils staved off elimination in their first game as Kasey Coffman homered on the first pitch of the game and scored three times in a 10-5 victory over Columbia, eliminating the Lions at the Fullerton regional.