• Reds 5, Cubs 2: In Cincinnati, Todd Frazier drove in a pair of runs with a sacrifice fly and a single, and Cincinnati used another big inning to beat the Cubs for its fifth straight victory. Cincinnati scored four times in the sixth off left-hander Travis Wood.
• Pirates 5, Brewers 2: In Milwaukee, Pedro Alvarez hit two home runs, Andrew McCutchen also went deep, and Jeff Locke pitched six shutout innings to lead Pittsburgh. Neil Walker added a solo home run for the Pirates.
• Braves 7, Mets 5 (suspended game); In New York, Dan Uggla hit an RBI single in the 10th inning soon after a suspended game resumed as Atlanta won its seventh straight. Friday night's game was halted because of rain after eight innings with the score 5-all.
•Braves 6, Mets 0: Light-hitting pitcher Mike Minor homered for his first two RBIs in the majors and struck out 10 as Atlanta posted its second win in a matter of hours. Minor was a paltry 8 for 108 (.074) in four seasons, striking out in exactly half of those at-bats.
• Phillies 5, Nationals 3: In Washington, Michael Young scored the go-ahead run from first base on a single in the eighth, and Domonic Brown homered and hit an RBI double for Philadelphia.
• Dodgers 5, Cardinals 3: In Los Angeles, Adrian Gonzalez homered and drove in three runs and Mark Ellis lined a go-ahead double in the sixth as Los Angeles snapped the Cardinals' three-game winning streak.
• Orioles 6, Blue Jays 5: In Toronto, Danny Valencia hit a two-run homer and Adam Jones added a solo shot for Baltimore. Valencia connected off R.A. Dickey with a second-deck drive in the third inning, his second home run of the season - both in the past two days. Jones chased last year's NL Cy Young Award winner with an even longer drive in the seventh.
• Red Sox 7, Indians 4: In Boston, pinch-hitter Mike Carp drove in the tying run with an eighth-inning double and then scored on a double by Dustin Pedroia as Boston rallied. The Red Sox scored four times off reliever Vinnie Pestano (1-1), who took over with Cleveland leading 4-3 in the eighth.
• Angels 7, Royals 0: In Kansas City, Mo., Josh Hamilton and Hank Conger homered to back Billy Buckner's first major league win since 2009 as L.A. won its seventh straight. Jeremy Guthrie dropped his third consecutive outing after going a Royals-record 18 starts in a row without a loss.
• Twins 3, Tigers 2; In Detroit, Joe Mauer homered and had three hits for Minnesota, which snapped a 10-game losing streak. The Twins scored all three runs in the first.
• Yankees 4, Rays 3: In St. Petersburg, Fla., Lyle Overbay homered with two outs in the 11th inning as the Yankees rallied late to beat the Rays. Mariano Rivera pitched a perfect 11th for his 18th straight save.
• Athletics 11, Astros 5: In Houston, Josh Donaldson had four hits, Chris Young had three and drove in two runs for Oakland, which had 18 hits and scored its most runs in a month.
• Rangers 5, Mariners 2: In Seattle, David Murphy hit a two-run double in the three-run second inning, and Nelson Cruz added a solo homer in the fifth for Texas.
• White Sox 2, Marlins 1: In Chicago, Conor Gillaspie hit a run-scoring single in the ninth inning to score Dewayne Wise, lifting Chicago. Derek Dietrich homered in the top of the ninth to spoil Jake Peavy's shutout bid.