CHICAGO - Ryan Evans scored 16 points to help No. 22 Wisconsin upset No. 3 Indiana 68-56 in the semifinals of the Big Ten tournament Saturday.
The Badgers allowed only seven points after the top-seeded Hoosiers pulled within one with 9:45 left. They earned their 12th consecutive win against Indiana, tying a record for any school against the powerhouse program, and will play Ohio State in today's final.
• No. 10 Ohio State 61, No. 8 Michigan State 58: In Chicago, Aaron Craft came on strong in the second half to finish with 20 points and lead Ohio State to the Big Ten tournament final.
• No. 4 Louisville 78, No. 19 Syracuse 61: In New York, Peyton Siva had 11 points and eight assists to lead Louisville to its second straight Big East tournament title. The Cardinals got their third title by overcoming a 16-point deficit in the second half.
• No. 9 Miami 81, N.C. State 71: In Greensboro, N.C., Durand Scott scored a career-high 32 points to help Miami earn its first trip to the ACC tourney title game.
• North Carolina 79, Maryland 76: In Greensboro, N.C., Dexter Strickland and Reggie Bullock scored 15 points apiece and North Carolina held on to beat Maryland in an ACC semifinal.
• No. 13 Florida 61, Alabama 51: In Nashville, Tenn., Kenny Boynton scored 11 straight points during a 15-0 second-half run as Florida rallied from 10 points down to advance to the SEC tournament title game.
• Mississippi 64, Vanderbilt 52: In Nashville, Tenn., Marshall Henderson scored 23 points as the Rebels moved just one win away from making sure their NCAA tournament berth is automatic.
• No. 16 Saint Louis 67, Butler 56: In New York, Dwayne Evans nearly set a career high in points for the second straight game, and Saint Louis' defense locked down Butler in the second half to advance to its first Atlantic 10 title game.
• No. 25 VCU 71, UMass 62: In New York, Troy Daniels made six three-pointers to score 20 points, and VCU advanced to the A10 tournament title game in its first season in the conference.
Other title games
• No. 20 Memphis 91, Southern Miss 79, 2OT: In Tulsa, Okla., Chris Crawford scored 23 points, including the go-ahead three-pointer in the second overtime, lifting Memphis to its seventh tournament title in eight years.
• Montana 67, Weber St. 64: In Missoula, Mont., Kareem Jamar scored 20 points, Will Cherry had 18 and Montana held off Weber State to win the Big Sky tournament title for the second consecutive year.
• Pacific 64, UC Irvine 55: In Anaheim, Calif., reserve Tony Gill scored 19 points, Lorenzo McCloud added 16 and the Pacific held off a second-half surge by UC Irvine to win the Big West tournament championship.
• New Mexico St. 64, Texas-Arlington 55: In Las Vegas, Sim Bhullar had 16 points, 15 rebounds and five blocked shots to lead New Mexico State to its second straight Western Athletic Conference championship.