As featured on
LAS VEGAS - The Arizona Wildcats received a glimpse of what life is like without Derrick Wil…
LOS ANGELES - Believe it or not, the Arizona Wildcats are still in the best position to win the Pac-10 Conference championship. It just didn't look that way Saturday.
ANAHEIM, Calif. - Derrick Williams and Jamelle Horne missed three-pointers in the final eight seconds, and Arizona lost 65-63 to the Connecticut Huskies in the West Region final, stopping the Wildcats' improbably fun season just outside Disneyland, short of the Final Four in Houston.
- Arizona-Xavier postgame: Trier has 'faith' in Miller after Sweet 16 loss
- Arizona-Xavier pregame: Mack, Miller face emotional matchup
- Arizona basketball: Lavin says Xavier has successfully 'reinvented' itself
- Arizona-Saint Mary's postgame: On Alkins' week ahead, Sweet 16 return, and Simmons' role
- UA-Saint Mary's pregame: Wildcats' defense will be challenged
- Arizona Wildcats lose another would-be transfer to North Carolina
- Former Arizona quarterback B.J. Denker rejoins Wildcats as staff analyst
- RichRod on Arizona Wildcats’ QB battle: Khalil Tate has to beat out Brandon Dawkins
- Who is (and who isn't) scheduled to participate in Arizona Wildcats' pro day
- With Arizona pro day looming, RichRod says ex-Wildcat Samajie Grant is ‘an NFL guy’