As featured on
LAS VEGAS - The Arizona Wildcats received a glimpse of what life is like without Derrick Wil…
LOS ANGELES - Believe it or not, the Arizona Wildcats are still in the best position to win the Pac-10 Conference championship. It just didn't look that way Saturday.
ANAHEIM, Calif. - Derrick Williams and Jamelle Horne missed three-pointers in the final eight seconds, and Arizona lost 65-63 to the Connecticut Huskies in the West Region final, stopping the Wildcats' improbably fun season just outside Disneyland, short of the Final Four in Houston.
- Arizona-Gonzaga postgame: On PJC's domino effect and why Karnowski wasn't doubled
- Arizona basketball: Allonzo Trier not playing vs. Gonzaga
- Arizona-Gonzaga pregame: More drama around Wildcat basketball
- Arizona basketball: Trier reportedly boards Wildcats' flight to L.A.
- Arizona basketball: Jackson-Cartwright still undergoing tests
- CB coach Donté Williams expected to leave Arizona Wildcats for Nebraska
- Report: Arizona Wildcats CB coach Donté Williams could be headed to Nebraska (updated)
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats targeting former Ohio State commit
- Arizona Wildcats AD Greg Byrne: 'We're fully supportive' of Rich Rodriguez
- Three Arizona Wildcats make Pac-12 Conference All-Academic teams