As featured on
The veteran point guard is gone, the star may play out of position again, and significant issues remain with defense and rebounding. So why is coach Sean Miller so excited about opening full practices Friday with his Arizona Wildcats for his second season?
Want to see tangible benefits of coaching continuity? Ask the Wildcats about their end-of-practice stretching drills. Per coach Sean Miller's rules, players must form a circle and count together out loud when they stretch. If they don't, the team has to start over.
- UA basketball: Wildcats to open Pac-12 season in Bay Area
- On Alaska's 6-8 export and other Arizona basketball targets
- Las Vegas recruiting: On Pastner's big task, Vanderbilt's injury and the real CP3
- Arizona basketball recruiting target DeAndre Ayton avoids Las Vegas craziness
- Ex-Wildcat Ryan Anderson signs with Belgian pro team
- Recruiting: Arizona target Bruce Judson to decide soon, Burmeister pushing
- Recruiting: Huge weekend of visitors for Arizona football
- Recruiting: Arizona gets verbal commitment from 2017 junior college linebacker
- Wildcats receive commitment from Alabama high-schooler
- Recruiting: Arizona thinking ahead, making offers for...2019?