As featured on
The veteran point guard is gone, the star may play out of position again, and significant issues remain with defense and rebounding. So why is coach Sean Miller so excited about opening full practices Friday with his Arizona Wildcats for his second season?
Want to see tangible benefits of coaching continuity? Ask the Wildcats about their end-of-practice stretching drills. Per coach Sean Miller's rules, players must form a circle and count together out loud when they stretch. If they don't, the team has to start over.
Wildcat Sports Report
Sign up to get sports news and blog headlines
- Kadeem Allen drafted No. 53 by Boston Celtics
- Arizona Wildcats star Lauri Markkanen taken No. 7 in NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats star Lauri Markkanen: Short college stay prepared me for NBA Draft
- Arizona basketball: NBA Draft could take record number of Pac-12 players
- Arizona Wildcats basketball: Chance Comanche auditioning for eight NBA teams
- Top Tucson recruit Matteo Mele picks Washington over Arizona Wildcats
- The 17 most valuable Arizona Wildcats football players of 2017: No. 13
- Linebacker Kahi Neves, offensive lineman Harper Sherman no longer with Arizona Wildcats
- DE Adam Plant re-opens recruitment, was committed to Arizona Wildcats
- The 17 most valuable Arizona Wildcats football players of 2017: No. 14