As featured on
The question was hypothetical and scary, like the boogeyman. Had Derrick Williams not played the best first half of his life Thursday against Duke - he scored 25 points and was on pace to break Ernie McCray's single-game UA scoring record of 46 - what would the halftime score have been?
The hottest sports conversation around Tucson these days is following Derrick Williams, even to the depths of the Twitterverse. Arizona's potential NBA lottery pick, should he decide to leave the Wildcats basketball team this spring after two seasons, was the subject of April Fools' rumors on Twitter that he was declaring his intentions Friday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
- Arizona basketball: Miller says NCAA was "very fair" with Trier
- Arizona basketball: Markkanen named Pac-12 Player of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats jump to No. 7 in AP Top 25 poll
- UA-UCLA postgame: On upside, minute-trimming and Miller's new hook
- UA-UCLA pregame: What Allonzo Trier's return means now ... and later
- Shrine Game showings give Arizona Wildcats Paul Magloire Jr., Trey Griffey a boost
- Week-by-week breakdown of Arizona Wildcats’ 2017 football schedule
- Recruiting: Arizona Wildcats after a new quarterback for 2017 class
- Arizona Wildcats' 2017 football schedule is revealed; spring practice to start Feb. 18
- Arizona fans can interact with Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez on National Signing Day