As featured on
The question was hypothetical and scary, like the boogeyman. Had Derrick Williams not played the best first half of his life Thursday against Duke - he scored 25 points and was on pace to break Ernie McCray's single-game UA scoring record of 46 - what would the halftime score have been?
The hottest sports conversation around Tucson these days is following Derrick Williams, even to the depths of the Twitterverse. Arizona's potential NBA lottery pick, should he decide to leave the Wildcats basketball team this spring after two seasons, was the subject of April Fools' rumors on Twitter that he was declaring his intentions Friday on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
- Arizona-Xavier postgame: Trier has 'faith' in Miller after Sweet 16 loss
- Arizona-Xavier pregame: Mack, Miller face emotional matchup
- Arizona basketball: Lavin says Xavier has successfully 'reinvented' itself
- Arizona-Saint Mary's postgame: On Alkins' week ahead, Sweet 16 return, and Simmons' role
- UA-Saint Mary's pregame: Wildcats' defense will be challenged
- Arizona Wildcats lose another would-be transfer to North Carolina
- Former Arizona quarterback B.J. Denker rejoins Wildcats as staff analyst
- RichRod on Arizona Wildcats’ QB battle: Khalil Tate has to beat out Brandon Dawkins
- Who is (and who isn't) scheduled to participate in Arizona Wildcats' pro day
- With Arizona pro day looming, RichRod says ex-Wildcat Samajie Grant is ‘an NFL guy’